Partners Construction is looking for a dynamic individual to lead our Pre-Construction department. As a leading General Contractor in the Tampa Bay area, we are always growing our team and looking for experienced and motivated Individuals.
Essential Functions but not limited to:
• Responsible for the overall estimate completeness/accuracy and control of the project budget.
• Conceptual and hard-bid estimating, quantity take-offs, material and subcontractor pricing to assist with owner/architect collaboration
• Approve project proposals/bid packages prior to presentation
• Provide leadership and oversight of work with clients in the pursuit of new projects and conceptually prepare rough budgets for repeat clients Qualifications:
• Minimum of 5 years of experience with a General Contractor
• Strong communication and organizational skills • Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or equivalent to
• Larger project experience preferred ($50M+)
• Experience in Conceptual, Schematic Design, Design Development and Construction document budgets and estimates
• Estimating software knowledge preferred to include MCiC, OnCenter, Timerline, PlanGrid, Revit/BlueBeam